Your Guide to the most Commonly Asked Questions About Voodoo Spells, Love Spells, Psychic Readings, Shipping & Return Policies and Voodoo Ritual Services Offered at Erzulie’s!
Payment Methods & Order Minimums
For the Website, we only accept the following payment methods:
Credit Card: All Major Credit Cards Accepted
Website Order Minimums: In order to keep the escalating costs of resources and bank processing fees down, we have a $35.00 per order minimum for all website orders before shipping. Mail orders have no minimums imposed but do take a few weeks to process from receipt of your mail order to shipment.
CREDIT CARD ORDER POLICY:
Please be advised, Erzulie’s, Inc. adheres to very strict merchant account guidelines, which require us to ship most orders, and all orders of $150.00 or more, to the CARD HOLDER’S BILLING ADDRESS, with signature confirmation, to protect from fraudulent transactions at merchant’s discretion and without prior notification. NOTE FOR DEBIT CARD USERS: Please check with YOUR BANK on their “temporary authorization funds-hold policies. If your card was declined by our gateway, usually due to incorrect billing address info, CVV2 info or general decline of funds, your bank may STILL WITHHOLD THOSE FUNDS for several days. YOU MUST contact your bank as we have no control over their policies nor can we intervene on your behalf.
- PayPal to Confirmed Addresses Only – Email Based Payment System
- E-Checks via PayPal (please allow 5-10 business days for check processing)
MAIL ORDERS: We only accept the following payment methods:
- Postal Money Order
- Certified Bank Check
HOW TO PLACE A MAIL ORDER – PLEASE ALLOW 4-6 WEEKS FOR PROCESSING:
- Make a list of items & the price of each item
- Add the Shipping and Handling Fees (see below for domestic and international rates)
- Have a Money Order for the total amount Payable to Erzulie’s, Inc. & Mail to:
807 Royal St.
New Orleans, LA 70116 ~ USA
- Please include the address where you want your order shipped
- Phone number to call you in case you forgot any of the above information
- Tracking services are not provided if paying with a Money Order, available for web orders only
- If your MAIL ORDER arrives without the above information, your order cannot be processed – NO EXCEPTIONS.
IF YOUR DOMESTIC MAIL ORDER TOTALS:
$1.00 – $39.00 please add $10.00
$40.00 – $79.00 please add $12.00
$80.00 – $99.00 please add $14.00
$100.00 – $199.00 please add $15.00
$200.00 – $299.00 please add $20.00
$300.00 – $399.00 please add $25.00
$400.00 – $599.00 please add $35.00
$600.00 or More – please email: email@example.com
Domestic Shipping Questions and Costs
To ensure quality and for security purposes we ship via USPS Priority, Global Express & Global Priority International with signature confirmation in most cases. Our packaging and shipping labels are discreet and generic looking to insure your privacy! Should anything break during shipping, you MUST FILE A CLAIM with your local USPS or Post Office. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for any damage caused by USPS or employees of USPS and highly recommend you opt to pay the additional amount for insurance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to remit the additional insurance fee. Please read the Domestic Shipping Process below.
HERE IS THE DOMESTIC SHIPPING PROCESS:
- Your order label is electronically processed via USPS with confirmation and tracking emailed to you (if you left a VALID email address), this is done within 1-7 business days from receipt of your order, not including holidays or weekends since there is no mail service. PLEASE NOTE: Often times, we process an air-bill upon receipt of order, or before all items are handcrafted to prepare ahead of time for shipping, please review the shipping procedures below! If you left a valid email address with your online order, you will receive an electronic copy of your tracking number via email. For those who didn’t leave a valid email address, do not call the store looking for your tracking number, it is ONLY remitted electronically via email, so we encourage you to log into your email account to see your tracking information provided by USPS.com directly. Please paste that number at www.USPS.com to see your tracking updates.
- We then handcraft the items and package for shipping; this could take 1 day to 10 business days depending upon your order; if it’s a CUSTOM ORDER it will take a minimum of 5-21 business days to prepare. We now ship almost daily, but in the events of holidays or specialty events, our standard policy is to ship every Monday morning for the prior weeks orders up to the prior Saturday!
- We deliver to the USPS Office for their receipt scan. Once it is IN THEIR HANDS, it USUALLY takes within 2-10 BUSINESS DAYS TO DELIVER – NOT INCLUDING WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS!
- However, they also state this is an ESTIMATE ONLY; according to their website delivery time can vary depending upon the region. For more information, please visit www.USPS.com
- PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL OR CALL THE STORE within 4 days of placing an order, to find out why it is not there yet: THESE ARE HANDCRAFTED ITEMS, we prepare and ship faster than any other company we know of in our industry, normally, our customers receive everything within 4-7 days from placing an order, this is NOT ALWAYS POSSIBLE HOWEVER since delivery is ultimately up to USPS.
- VERY IMPORTANT POLICY: If your package is undeliverable, or you do not respond to the notice of delivery left on your door, or it is sent back to us due to an error in the address you provided on your order, you will receive a partial store credit only for the value of your order less a 25% restocking fee and the shipping and handling fee. We will not incur the cost of the shipping fees or employee/staff time if your package is undeliverable or you did not respond to the delivery notifications, should your package be returned to us. In the event of this occurring, you will have to place a new order using the partial store credit- NO EXCEPTIONS!
DOMESTIC SHIPPING COSTS FOR MAIL ORDERS:
IF YOUR DOMESTIC MAIL ORDER TOTALS:
$1.00 – $39.00 please add $10.00
$40.00 – $79.00 please add $12.00
$80.00 – $99.00 please add $14.00
$100.00 – $199.00 please add $15.00
$200.00 – $299.00 please add $20.00
$300.00 – $399.00 please add $25.00
$400.00 – $599.00 please add $35.00
$600.00 or More – please email: email@example.com
International Costs and Shipping Questions
To ensure quality and for security purposes, we ship via USPS Global Express or Priority International! Our packaging and shipping labels are discreet and generic looking to insure your privacy! This is the ONLY way we will ship to protect you and verify we did indeed send your package to the address you provided. USPS provides all of the tracking information and customs forms on the package. Please note, you are responsible for any duties, taxes or customs fees your country may require to receive your package. Please visit www.USPS.com to track your package using the tracking number emailed to you, if you placed a web order. You will not be provided tracking if you sent a money order.
HERE IS THE USPS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING PROCESS:
- Your order label is electronically processed via USPS with confirmation and tracking emailed to you (if you left a VALID email address), this is done within 1-5 days from receipt of your order. PLEASE NOTE: Often times, we process an airbill upon receipt of order, or before all items are handcrafted to prepare ahead of time for shipping, please review the shipping procedures below!If you left a valid email address with your online order, you will receive an electronic copy of your tracking number. For those who don’t leave a valid email address, do not call the store looking for your tracking number, it is ONLY remitted electronically via email, so we encourage you to log into your email account to see your tracking information. Please paste that number at www.USPS.com to see your tracking information.
- Then, we handcraft the items and package; this could take 1 day to 7 business days depending upon your order; if it’s a CUSTOM ORDER it will take a minimum of 5-10 business days to prepare. We now ship almost every day from the Newport location, but in the events of holidays or specialty events, our standard policy is to ship every Monday morning for the prior weeks orders up to the prior Saturday!
- We deliver to the USPS Office for their receipt scan. Once it is IN THEIR HANDS, it USUALLY takes within 1-3 BUSINESS WEEKS TO DELIVER – NOT INCLUDING WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS! This is largely due to the Customs Department in foreign countries; we HAVE NO CONTROL over how long they hold onto a package, please check with your CUSTOMS department to determine their normal time frame of examining international packages. Further, we are not responsible for what your Customs Department does to your package; your items are at the mercy of your country’s Customs laws, procedures and indemnifications. If they break, rifle, damage, or alter your items in any way, they are responsible and you are ordering at your own risk since we do not have any control over your Customs Department. PLEASE NOTE: You are responsible for all duties and taxes due on the items once they arrive in your country, if your country indeed imposes tax fees and customs duties on any products you purchase.
- However, they also state this is an ESTIMATE ONLY; according to their website, International delivery time can vary depending upon the country and any governmental issues. For more information, please visit www.USPS.com to review their shipping disclaimers if you wish.
- PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL OR CALL THE STORE within 1 week of placing an International order to find out why it is not there yet: THESE ARE HANDCRAFTED ITEMS, we prepare and ship faster than any other company we know of in our industry, normally, our customers receive everything within 2 weeks days from placing an INTERNATIONAL order, this is NOT ALWAYS POSSIBLE HOWEVER since the DELIVERY IS UP TO USPS & YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT. Please log into your email account for your tracking information if you placed your order via the web.
- VERY IMPORTANT POLICY: If your package is undeliverable, or you do not respond to the notice of delivery left on your door, or it is sent back to us due to an error in the address you provided on your order, you will receive a partial store credit only for the value of your order less a 25% restocking fee and the shipping and handling fee. We will not incur the cost of the shipping fees or employee/staff time if your package is undeliverable or you did not respond to the delivery notifications, should your package be returned to us. In the event of this occurring, you will have to place a new order which we can apply your store credit to – NO EXCEPTIONS!
Obviously, it costs a great deal more to ship overseas so visiting www.Erzulies.co.uk ~ our Pan-Euro website may be your best option, however, if you choose to place an International Mail Order please pay special attention to the following instructions below:
HOW TO PLACE INTERNATIONAL MAIL ORDERS:
Make a list of items & the price of each item
Add the International Shipping and Handling Fees (see below)
Have a Money Order for the total amount above, in US DOLLARS, payable to and mail to:
807 Royal St.
New Orleans, LA 70116 USA
Ph: (504) 525-2055
Please include the address where you want your order shipped
Please ALLOW sufficient time for us TO RECEIVE your mail order, often can take weeks to get to the US.
Phone number to call you in case you forgot any of the above information – NO EXCEPTIONS
If you MAIL ORDER arrives without any of the above information, your order cannot be processed.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COSTS FOR MAIL ORDERS:
IF YOUR INTERNATIONAL ORDER TOTALS:
$1.00 – $39.00 please add $45.00
$40.00 – $79.00 please add $55.00
$80.00 – $199.00 please add $70.00
$200.00 – $299.00 please add $80.00
$300.00 – $399.00 please add $95.00
$400.00 or More – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds, Credits, Exchanges, Damaged Items & Readings
We truly want you thrilled with your handcrafted spiritual products from Erzulie’s, however, due to the nature of our handcrafted, organic, perishable and ritualized products, we cannot accept any returns or exchanges on any product with the exception of unopened, returned as non-delivery status per the USPS (Postal Service) ONLY, should your address be invalid or you made an address error when placing the order. In which case, you will receive a partial store credit only upon intact receipt of the returned items, less shipping and handling fees and a 25% restocking fee on the items valid for up to 60 days upon receipt of the items! Please make sure you leave a valid address or respond to the delivery notifications left on your door provided by USPS or Local Post Office, or you will only receive a partial store credit. The package returned to us by the shipper directly (not client) must be unopened and untampered to receive a partial store credit; if it arrives opened, tampered or altered in anyway, it will be documented and shipped back to you.
Credit card, Paypal or Cash refunds are not available for any product after delivery or that have left the store, opened, used or altered in anyway. We will not accept any returned shipments if you changed your mind, decided in a few weeks you don’t want the handcrafted item(s), or decided you don’t want to use the item(s) after all or any other reason; your items cannot be returned to the store, nor refunded. In part, we have no way of verifying what you have done to our precious oils or our products once they have left our possession and per certain Federal sanitary guidelines, they are not allowed to be re-stocked, therefore, please choose your products carefully as they cannot be exchanged, returned, refunded or revised in any way.
Although extremely rare, in the event the wrong product was shipped to you in error, please notify us within 72 business hours upon receipt and ship back to us with delivery confirmation to the New Orleans, LA Store for a full exchange, providing it returns to us unopened and unaltered. If it arrives opened and the contents tampered with, we will photograph your items and email you the image to explain why this cannot be accepted. If indeed everything is untampered, we will priority ship your correct product out immediately at our expense plus a little lagniappe for the inconvenience. Again, customers have 72 business hours (3 business days) to notify us of the error, if we do not receive notification of the shipping error within this time frame we will not honor the exchange. To notify us of the error, you must contact us via email: email@example.com with your product information, tracking number and delivery date and we will priority ship your correct product out immediately at our expense.
ORDERS WILL NOT BE REVISED ONCE THEY ARE PLACED! Should you purchase the wrong items after check out and realize you meant something else, i.e., you meant to purchase a Love Scrub Soap but Selected the Money Wash in error, you will have to place a subsequent order for the additional items you want. We are not allowed to revise orders once you have placed your completed order. NO EXCEPTIONS! We take extraordinary care in packing each order with plenty of secure shipping supplies (bubble wrap, heavy shipping boxes, peanuts, etc.), rarely has anything ever arrived broken, in the few events this has occurred, it has been the sole responsibility of USPS and their handling of your package, therefore, should anything break during shipping, you MUST FILE A CLAIM with USPS. This means, you will have to take your package to your local USPS or post office for them to examine the damage they caused. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for any damage caused by USPS and highly recommend you opt to pay the additional amount for insurance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to do this. Once the package leaves our hands and after inspection by USPS for secure shipping guidelines, it is no longer under our control and you must deal with USPS. To learn more about USPS and their local offices, please visit www.USPS.com. PLEASE NOTE: All items are shipped at the Buyer’s risk, if you are uncomfortable with placing the responsibility of your products in the hands of shipping companies, whom have legal the right to open and look through your package, stop by the retail location to purchase your items.
With regard to psychic reading sessions, there will be no refunds or credits should you fail to arrive or phone in during your scheduled time without providing 24 hours written cancellation to reschedule. To provide your cancellation up to 24 hours before your scheduled time, you must email email@example.com to notify us of your cancellation and to reschedule your session. We consider all no-shows for scheduled psychic reading appointments as services provided by Erzulie’s, Inc. as agreed upon, since our practitioners are sitting there waiting for you during your scheduled time as you paid for. If you failed to show, they are still compensated for their time spent waiting for you and your session will not be rescheduled. If you show up late, your reading will be reduced by the amount of time you were late for the session unless we have proper notification of your situation or anticipated tardiness – NO EXCEPTIONS!!! If you ordered a live phone session, we call you at the number you provide except for those clients outside of the US; international clients must call the assigned number we send you, as we do not call overseas or international numbers.
Do Love Spells, Voodoo Spells, & Rituals Really Work?
Yes! First, this is a religion, one of the world’s oldest religions, dating back thousands of years to Africa, specifically, the west coast of Africa. This is a monotheistic religion, we believe in one supreme creator (Bon Dieu or Gran Maitre) and while God is always present, God is not so involved in your every day secular trauma, trials and tribulations. In fact, God is perceived as a touch “disconnected” from human strife as God’s primary concerns are more on the Cosmic, Karmic, Evolving the Soul and Consciousness areas.
Most of the very life defining experiences you endure are essentially, part of your divine plan, karmically designed to evolve your soul, no matter how bitter or agonizing some of these situations may be. However, God hasn’t left you stranded – I promise, God has created amazing Spirits who intervene in very specific areas of human need and these divine messengers and helpers are collectively known as the Lwa, Loas, Orishas, Nkisis, Invisibles or Mysteries along with the divine intervention from all of our ancestors, those we have known and those we have never known, who have come long before us, guiding us throughout our journey here on Earth. It is through the help of these amazing spiritual entities and our beloved ancestors that much can be altered, avoided, enhanced and improved in your life on every level. This is why reverence, honor and representations of these powerful spiritual energies are always displayed in the homes and work places of Voodoo Practitioners.
This of course, is a brief and cursory overview of a very complex, multi-faceted spiritual belief system, but this ancient religion would not have survived thousands years without being empowering. Simply stated, Voudou absolutely works, not only the magical aspect, but also to keep you connected to spirit, grounded, protected and enlightened. The magical aspect of the religion is very effective in changing a very difficult situation, repairing love relationships, protecting you from ill-will or harmful people, healing you from a past traumas, opening up doors of opportunity in your life, putting you on your correct path, just to name a few out the endless areas the Lwa (Loa) assist you.
Most situations can be changed, altered or greatly improved, providing it does not alter certain karmic lessons you have to learn or endure here on Earth. For an example, in the case of bringing a lover back, if it is your lover’s karma to be with someone else who is to provide certain lessons instead of you, then no, the Lwa (Loas) will not interfere or alter that Karmic lesson. Again, this is a very simplistic example on this topic for conceptual purposes only.
Most often, people want to know “when will I get everything I want?” “When will this work?” or variations of questions along those lines. While we are very sympathetic to those in extremely difficult, painful and challenging situations and do understand the anxiety behind their questions, the fact of the matter is: there is no simple, magic bullet to fix everything.
As I’m sure we can all agree, humans are usually their worst enemy and often do not want to make the difficult choices and sacrifices to position their lives in a better or more positive environment. We are not so good at change are we? Time frames for improvement or resolution on any matter hinge greatly on your willingness to recognize your contributions to the problem, your poor choices or poor behavioral habits and, your willingness to move past these impediments. Many of the other issues the Lwa, (Loas) will intervene and help maneuver out of your way or in your favor. Typically, ritual results range between 80-90% success rates, however, they do not just hand you your wish, (if only it were that easy) you must put a lot of work, energy, focus and gratitude into your request. Often, ritual results can take a great deal of time as well; the Lwa work in their own time frame, however, most see movement in their lives, results and often, a resolution within 20-60 days after completion of the ritual or spiritual work. In my experience, your commitment to your spiritual work, evolution and faith expedites your resolution on any situation.
I’ve Been Cursed or Hexed, What Can I Do?
I often receive emails from people absolutely convinced they are the victim of evil spiritual work, cursing, hexing and this is why nothing works out in their lives. Although, there are cases of highly skilled practitioners who can send very dark, negative and harmful spirits towards you to impede your life, we have found most often, you are your very own “demon”. It is much easier to blame the “invisible” versus your poor choices and lack of personal responsibility in the matter.
Rarely, is it a “demon” that makes you spend all of your money and not pay the mortgage until you are homeless, forces you to not find a job even though you desperately need the income, drink excessively, abuse drugs with the grocery money, hurt, harm or abuse your partner until they leave you, then stalk them because you can’t understand why they want nothing to do with you, place your desperate need for any mate ahead of your children to the point your innocent children are in danger by this mate and taken away from you, which you cannot understand why, etc. I can name millions of poor choices that led many people to their demise and none of which, were caused by any spiritual entity.
These really are the fault of the humans and their lack of personal responsibility, discipline and awareness of their behavior towards others and we are all guilty of this. I bring these few examples to illustrate how often we are our own worst enemy. To blame spirits for your dangerous choices is just another example of your refusal to accept responsibility in any devastating outcome and usually indicative as to how you live your life – blameless and the victim. For those who perpetually need to be a victim, you will chronically manifest terrible situations to remain the perpetual victim.
I am often emailed by people who are panicked because they are told by “qualified mystics” on psychic hotlines or some carnival they are cursed, hexed or will have extreme bad luck if they do not pay these “spiritual masters” thousands of dollars to lift this curse. First, this psychologically creates the reality of being cursed, second, this gives some people an excuse for their horrible choices, and third, this is oldest scam in the book: terrorize people to bilk them out of their money by planting fears in their psyche.
With that being said, we do recognize negative spiritual energies, hexes, curses and horrible ritual work directed at others to destroy their lives. Now, for those who truly have serious situations of work being done against them, where everything is unraveling, severe illnesses, severe accidents, unforeseen obstacles broad-siding you and causing your life to spiral out of control when their were previous balanced, and are seeking our assistance to resolve your situation, we require the scheduling of a spiritual consultation to determine what forces are at work before recommending any spiritual work or remedies.
How Much For You to Cast a Spell?
This is another touchy area. I firmly believe no one wants more for you than you do – period. Although having a practitioner work in tandem with you or performing Love Spells and Voodoo Spells on your behalf is always a great source of power towards your goal. While we offer powerful Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Magic Spells performed for you, we strongly advise that you also do your own work as well. It almost defies logic for those who desperately want to obtain something and yet, they do NOT WANT to put forth any spiritual effort or ritual work. Well, my question to you is, how badly do you want this outcome?
For those who really need the help of a practitioner working on rituals with them, bear in mind that is a much more expensive avenue. You now have to factor their time, expertise, their offerings, their ritual work and divination throughout the entire process so, this quickly adds up in expense. As for the costs, this truly depends on the complexity of your situation. Each case is completely different, everyone have distinctly different influences, obstacles and challenges, some more complicated than others. The Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Voodoo Rituals performed for you as offered at Erzulie’s are for more normal circumstances and priced accordingly for the services provided as explained.
If your situation is far more complicated, with a longer time period of issues, outside parties, interferences or spiritual attacks, other more intense and lengthier Voodoo rituals are available. If your personal situation falls into that category, the only accurate way to determine the solutions for your particular case is to schedule a formal spiritual consultation so we can determine the forces at work before recommending the correct spiritual solution.
Nonetheless, for those who are having custom or ritual work performed on their behalf, the practitioner should always remit the fee schedule and explain before the Voodoo Ritual begins everything your ceremony will require, time frames of completions, written or verbal updates of the ritual work if applicable, outcomes of any divinations they may have performed throughout the ceremony if applicable and respond any reasonable inquiries should you need to discuss certain aspects of your case.
I intensely detest hearing from customers that this “Powerful Practitioner” took $5,000 of their money and now they cannot get a hold of them, will not return a call, or email, the person’s website is gone or do not update them on any of the ritual work if applicable. Please READ the Spiritual Scams Section below. Also, more about our Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Magic Spells below!
Love Spells & Voodoo Spells Performed for You!
A little more about Love Spells, Voodoo Spells, Voodoo Spell Rituals and Vodou Rituals performed on your behalf at Erzulie’s Authentic Voodoo! The Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Voodoo Rituals performed on your behalf offered on Erzulie’s website are quick Vodou rituals to affect specific changes in your life. Our showcased Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Voodoo Rituals are for normal situations: if your situation is very complicated, long-term interferences, or involve spiritual attacks and other outside interferences, our Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Voodoo Rituals will help, but probably will not undo all the long-term damage. Other more intense and lengthier Custom Voodoo Spells are available for such complicated cases – please schedule a consultation to review the details of your case if you feel your situation falls into this category. For those that are working within the normal bell-curve of life’s challenges within your relationship or situation, these Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Voodoo Rituals are a perfect solution!
Let us address the number one question we receive about our Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Voodoo Rituals: TIME FRAMES! How long for Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Voodoo Rituals to manifest results and the answer is: it depends upon the complexity of your personal situation and the amount of damage or interference within your relationship or situation and how truthful you are about your situation initially – every situation is unique and therefore, timing always varies. We have found however, results for most Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Voodoo Spell Rituals typically manifest within 2-8 weeks. Rarely is a situation or relationship fixed overnight, please remember, your relationship or situation did not deteriorate overnight either – that took time to dissolve and misalign with all parties involved participating in the deterioration. You must give all Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Voodoo Rituals time to align and rebalance, please have faith and patience during the rituals.
Anyone who tries to claim their Love Spells, Voodoo Spells, Witchcraft Spells or Magic Spells can fix your relationship or situation overnight, or guarantee results within 48 hours or any other outlandish claim is lying and preying upon your emotional grief and desperation – period. Please bear that in mind no matter how badly you need to hear those words, or desperately want to believe all will be resolved in a day – it won’t and to think so is unrealistic. Love Spells, Magic Spells, Voodoo Spells, and Ritual work simply does not operate within human concepts of instant gratification, quick fix and magic beans; it is a process of untangling, realigning, healing, evolving and maneuvering the energies at play to affect these changes for the best possible outcomes.
Voodoo Spells, Love Spells and Spiritual rituals ALWAYS HELPS any situation and well worth the time and energy! Whether it be to push you through a major transformation for growth, evolve your consciousness & awareness, or move you forward from something, or someone which no longer serves the greater good in your life, release needless attachments, trauma, destructive behaviors, and negativity you are clinging to, or placing you on a more beneficial path: all Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Spiritual work produce enormous benefit! The Divine Voodoo Spirits (or any Deity for that matter) know so much more than we could ever, so you must trust their intercession and timing on matters to insure the most beneficial alignment for you.
When our highly experienced, initiated Priests or Priestesses at Erzulie’s Authentic Voodoo perform your Love Spells, Voodoo Spells, Voodoo Rituals or any Custom Voodoo rituals, they are petitioning your requests/desires/prayers in a formal ritual on your behalf based upon the details and materials you provide. Our practitioners work with the appropriate Lwa’s (Divine Vodou spirits) to intercede and bring forth the outcome you are seeking, using the sacred tools and powerful ritual techniques, as passed down in the Vodou traditions for thousands of years. Our clients have experienced fantastic results – please read our testimonials page to learn about their experiences – and those that had the fastest results, are those that put forth the most efforts into their Love Spells, Voodoo Spells, and Voodoo Ritual. Here are a few things you can do to support your Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Voodoo Ritual work:
Do not obsess over your Love Spells or Voodoo Spells – this creates more negative energy around you
Use the recommended Voodoo Spells, Love Spells or Voodoo Ritual items as suggested – this enhances and reinforces all the spiritual energy for the desired outcome
Do not harass ~stalk ~ berate ~ impose~ interrogate ~ challenge ~ emotionally terrorize ~ check up on ~ intercept emails or phone calls ~ or behave in any other obsessive way towards your hearts desire or their friends – this truly reverses all the ritual work performed on your behalf – accept the space between you both for now
Learn detachment and remain calm during your Love Spells and Voodoo Spells – I know, it’s very hard when you are so hurt and unsure, but releasing that anxiety and obsessive thinking over your ex will open up more paths of communication between you both – TRUST ME – detaching shifts the energy in your favor – this includes obsessive, hysterical or chronic messages for attention to any practitioners you are working with. Spiritual workers are there to help with the spiritual side of your problem/issues, you are responsible for YOU and you need to look inward, not to the external for your issues as well; especially if you are experiencing these types of emotional imbalances, fixation or histrionics to an extreme or unhealthy degree.
- Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Voodoo Rituals work on the spiritual plane: As Above So Below! Whatever has manifested here started up there. You must also work on your own physical alignment and emotional well being – all THREE planes should be as cleansed and balanced as possible for optimum results.
- Always perform some sort of spiritual cleansing, banishing bath ritual, healing ritual or releasing ritual first – this removes blockages internally and externally and gives the Divine space to bring you your desires
- Do not discuss your Love Spells, Voodoo Spells or Voodoo Rituals else other than specific practitioner– PERIOD – this will only cause needless interference and energy in your life
- It is best to touch base with us a couple of weeks after your ritual is performed and let us know of your updates and progress, as that is when we will be able to see how it is manifesting. We will not have any gauge of your work until some time after your Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Voodoo Rituals are performed. Daily emails or phone calls during your ritual work are strongly discouraged as this takes our time and energy away from your ceremony and if excessive, belligerent or abusive in time, they will not be responded to as we cannot nor do not encourage such unhealthy fixations.
- Please use common sense and your own judgment when interacting with those involved in your relationship as we do not to tell you how to react, behave, respond or advise you on your daily life choices or communications within your relationship. If you need that life coaching guidance, please schedule a consultation so we can delve into your details at that time to provide the time needed for such services
- If you have also performed your own Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Voodoo Spell Kits as recommended, use the remaining sacred tools after your Love Spells and Voodoo Spells are completed to focus on your petition
- Be prepared for the root causes of the problem to surface during your Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Voodoo Rituals; often, it is NEVER what you think. Likewise, be prepared to accept and cope with any new information on the causes of the breakdown or problems – spirit will always reveal the truth
- It is not uncommon for other Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Voodoo Rituals to be performed as the layers of your situation are revealed: remember there is always a ritual solution for new information or altered circumstances
- If you are suffering emotionally and your mind just cannot stop thinking about your loved one or situation, keep performing cleansing and healing rituals to lift and remove that negativity – sometimes you may have to release in stages and work through the pain and anxiety. Just think how fantastic you will feel once it’s fully removed from your Ashé (life force)
- Know you are loved and truly worthy of healthy, respectful and reciprocal love from others – KNOW THIS like you know nothing else
- Do not get caught in the negative grief cycle, this lowers your vibration and blocks all ritual work from manifesting, instead, acknowledge you are feeling destroyed at the moment, and then refuse to accept it – this works wonders with Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Spiritual work
- Remember, you are a face of the Divine as they are a face of you – you are empowered by everything – let your Love Spells and Voodoo Spells empower you
- Finally, FAITH, PATIENCE & TIME move mountains with Love Spells, Voodoo Spells and Magic Spells – learn them, live them and accept them – you will find this expedites your outcome!
Ok folks, this is for all the millions of calls I get per day in the store with the same story. “I gave so and so thousands of dollars for something or other, and now I cannot locate them, they will not return my call, they will not email me back, I think I’ve been scammed….”
I always ask: who is this person (or company) and what were the details of the situation? I ask this out of respect for my colleagues as well; often legitimate practitioners get blamed when their client didn’t win the lotto of something equally as ridiculous, so out of respect for those amazing practitioners available in the world, I always give them the benefit of the doubt as many people often have unreasonable expectations to begin with NO MATTER how many times they are told the reality of spiritual work and possible outcomes.
This DOES NOT MEAN you have been scammed just because “Johnny married another woman after all” or you “didn’t win the Nobel Prize” or they couldn’t make your “Karma different then what YOU wanted”. Any legitimate practitioner will disclose the potential outcomes and the realities of situations that cannot be altered. If you choose not to listen and go ahead with someone’s spell ritual anyway, do not blame Voodoo for no results, you got results, the results were just not what YOU wanted – please read the Does Voodoo Work Section for more explanation.
I always say, your prayers and petitions to the spirits are ALWAYS answered; sometimes the answer is “No!”
For those who have been truly scammed and ripped off, my heart goes out to you; it is disgraceful and embarrassing for every spiritual worker to hear of yet another scumbag has preyed on the vulnerable. So many practitioners and spiritual workers I personally know are so devout and dedicated to serving and have provided incredible assistance to their clients for years. Here’s how you can determine if you are working with a shady practitioner or spiritual organization.
- They have no legitimate method of which to receive funds for their items, such as a merchant account or credit card capability, no phone number (except a $9.99 per minute toll line for the privilege of speaking to the Guru), no business address, street address, store front, live humans answering the phone or returning phone calls! If they are operating using e-payments or Western Union or money order only, that should raise a red flag. Normally, legitimate businesses undergo much scrutiny, credit checks, background checks, operating license verification and financial review before a bank will issue them a merchant account, which certainly increases their credibility and gives you the consumer, an avenue to locate the company should a dispute arise.
- They address themselves as “The Amazing This and That” “The Most Powerful This and That” “The Voodoo Queen or King of This and That” and are STILL not accessible in any way other than the cloak of the internet with no names, addresses, and contact information except for a P.O. BOX!
- They GUARANTEE the outcome work! I GUARANTEE this is a SCAM – “send me thousands and I GUARANTEE Johnny will return” for example – that is ridiculous to even consider as they ARE NOT GOD and cannot possibly know what is going on with Johnny’s Karma!
- They demand, force, insist, terrorize you into sending money immediately even though they have NOT conducted any consultation or divination to even determine what is going on in your situation!
- Their initial consultation, should you even obtain one, always tells you this situation can be repaired, reconciled or fixed in amazingly, 24 – 72 hours (or whatever idiotic time frame) – for sure, just send them money and all will be perfect. Yeah, right!
- Ritual work ALWAYS requires thousands of dollars for them to perform – this is simply NOT TRUE!!!! While some rituals can for sure, often, something subtle like a good cleansing and banishing ritual can move mountains for you.
- They offer no verification on their credentials, experience, colleagues, reputation, explanation on their products or services, no photos of the items on their websites, no details on the actual ritual work required and in what phases, time frames, ingredients, techniques and crafting, etc. Spiritual products should ALWAYS be handcrafted, find out where and how they make theirs before you buy them. Further, if you go with their products and services, they MUST disclose every bit of expense, elements needed, educate you on the rituals, disclose the divination results and offerings to which Lwa or Spirits before buying any custom or spiritual fetish, ritual, spell kit, etc. Have them disclose the details before buying – like you would ANY PRODUCT!
- USE YOUR BRAINS NOT YOUR EMOTIONS: Find out how or observe HOW the purported most powerful guru LIVES, their environment, their friends, and their stability. If they are living in the SEWER and cannot maintain the most basic elements of continuity; for example: cannot keep their phone connected, cannot seem to pay their bills, cannot seem to live a balanced life, seem embittered and nasty about everyone, are always the victim of spiritual attacks, trash other practitioners behind their backs to get your business, live in abject poverty or filth although claim to be able to make you millions, or cannot seem to maintain a stable existence on any level, how on Earth are they going to HELP YOU with anything. They can’t even manage their own lives. Who cares what they say to about their powers, purported knowledge, levels of initiations: the first sign of a strong spiritual worker is THE QUALITY OF THEIR OWN LIVES!!!!!! How are they living? Are they mindful, disciplined, honorable, hard workers, truthful, responsible, accountable and respectful to themselves, their environment and most importantly, Spirit? FIND OUT FIRST!!!!! Many purported Spiritual Master “talk the talk” , look good on paper, tell you everything you want to hear, but can they TRULY “walk the walk” of maintaining a spiritual life & serving above all else?
- If they are hiding all the pertinent information from the public there is a reason. Ask them how long they have been in business; request their Business License Numbers, Incorporation Federal ID Number, State Tax Information (if applicable), City Tax Information, the Owners REAL Name and Address, etc. If they refuse, RUN NOW! Any legitimate business has the following: Tax ID, Sales Tax Exemption Number, City & State (if applicable to State Taxes) Account Numbers, Business License, Occupational License, etc. Ask for it! Better yet, visit their place of business and ask to see it, most Occupational licenses have to have it displayed by LAW!
- If they truly work just off the web, find out where they meet with clients, find out how they are accessible to see face to face, find out who they associate with and what stores for example. I know many AMAZING practitioners who truly work out of their homes and will always meet clients at colleague’s stores or temples should that be required. There is nothing wrong with NOT having a store front as they can substitute many safe places to meet and get acquainted, or phone consultations and professional email exchanges, but there is something wrong when these practitioners are not accessible by any reasonable avenue.
What is Lwa, Loa, or Orisha?
Without getting into the differences between the varying traditions, the Lwa, Loas or Orishas are the Voudou Spirits; The Invisibles; The Mysteries; simply stated: God’s messengers & helpers. We have thousands of them in the Voudou Pantheon and all of which serve different areas of human needs. Voudou is such a reciprocal religion, for the Lwa to serve you; you must sincerely serve the Lwa with your gifts, offerings, acknowledgment, prayers and faith when petitioning their assistance.
How Do Our Products Work?
This is a very common question from customers, how exactly does applying this elixir or using this fetish, etc. actually work for me? There are a few levels to this actually! First, all Authentic Voodoo or Spiritual products, the most powerful ones anyway, are hand-crafted; essentially, this is so the “ache” or “ashe” (pronounced Ah-shay – “life force”) OR “fos” (force in Kreyòl) of the practitioner is infused into each and every item during the crafting process.
Every practitioner is essentially “claimed” by certain Lwa or Spirits and through ritualizing each product after they are handcrafted, it draws the energy and spiritual power from the Lwa that either “sit on the head of the practitioner” and/or the Lwa & Spirits they are ritualizing the spiritual items for, thereby giving you the benefit of their power and assistance.
Some are spiritual energies are more intense than others and our products are known to be very high-energy and intense so don’t be thwarted by the energy you feel; that type of energy will only benefit you in your ritual.
Also, since Voodoo is an animate religion, we believe everything has Ache (a Life Force), therefore, since there are magical life forces in every thing, using the most organic elements such as roots, herbs, plants, sand, stones, water, precious oils, etc. bring forth their magical energies into your ritual or spiritual work. We know certain elements vibrate on different frequencies if you will, to affect specific changes in your life which is why authentic formulary and elements are so crucial to effective spiritual products.
Also, the quality of these ingredients and elements that go into our products make an enormous difference. We only use the finest organic herbs, roots, plants, rare and precious 100% pure essential oils, ottos, attars and absolutes, hand-pressed ritual powders, hand-brewed and hand-blended elixirs, anointing oils & potions to insure great results for you. We carefully craft each and every item by hand at Erzulie’s and every practitioner showcased on our site subscribes to that same philosophy.
Are Love Spells Manipulative?
Another touchy area among practitioners and one of great debate! Are you impeding upon someone’s free will? Are you being manipulative, etc? All I can reveal is my personal opinion on this topic, everyone is entitled to their belief and you must go with what feels true and correct for you on this topic.
The first thing I would like to address is the “manipulative” question I get from so many other practitioners of traditions other than Voodoo. They ask this question about the Bring Me Love Spell Kit & especially, the Bring My Lover Back Spell Kit. They are usually highly critical or judgmental that I offer such ritual kits, not understanding of course, the premise of which they will work. Ironically, they of course ask me all about this manipulative aspect in drawing love or repairing love while dressed head to toe in corsets with push up bras, lacy, flowing seductive dresses, full face of make-up, dyed blond hair, smelling great, shaved legs, breast augmentations, liposuction and the full glamour presentation – hmmm, that’s a bit manipulative too though isn’t it?
You are artificially looking your very best through cosmetic manipulations on every level to do what I ask????? Attract people! When I point that out to them, they usually stop with their opining on manipulative tactics as they realize they are hypocrites and being quite misleading about how they truly look, smell and how nature created their body all to look like this ideal person to attract a mate, attention or, LOVE!!!!!
So, in my opinion, I do not find love spells manipulative any more than I find trying to appear as your very best manipulative. What wrong with trying to draw a special someone into your life to spend time with? What’s wrong with wanting to give and receive love? Love Spells are terrific to help bring the right people to you, especially for those who are shy, timid, have been hurt or afraid to try again.
Nor I do not view trying to remedy a rough patch, or working out a difficult situation between 2 people who love each other as manipulative. Many times, people separate for inconsequential reasons: their egos may get in the way, they may be stubborn, afraid of these intense emotions, scared of being rejected so they leave first, etc.
If you are the recipient of such behavior with your loved one, why shouldn’t you try to repair the relationship? Ritual work is very effective in allowing a partner see what they have with you and make them open to building upon that love. I know there are those who believe it is morally wrong to try to bring back a lover; they feel it infringes upon their free will, etc.
If it does infringe upon their free will, or their Karmic path, or they are so past you in their lives, the RITUALS WILL NOT WORK ANYWAY. I say, why should we be helpless and suffer with the loss of a loved one when indeed, we have to power, through the help of the Lwa and Spirit, to try and remedy it?
Yet, another complicated topic among varying paths. I hear all the time Revenge Spells are BAD and this “law of three” rule will occur should you decide to defend yourself, etc. Again, I can only express my opinion on this topic.
I would like to start with this “Law of Three” concept. I personally do not believe in this “Law of Three” concept, especially for situations where people are TRULY trying to hurt or destroy you. From what I am to understand, your work will supposedly come back and kick you three fold for trying to protect and send back harmful, vile or evil works done against you.
I personally have never seen this in effect, nor do I believe it exists. I do believe that what you put out you will get back, especially if unjustified. I do not think protecting yourself from vile and horrid people and sending back their chaos is wrong, in fact, I adamantly believe you have the God given right to defend, protect and repel such people from your lives and this is how a Revenge Spell takes affect actually. It sends back the work and energies to the person who sent them to you in the first place. How that manifests is up to the Lwa & Spirit, but you have every right to request this be carried out to protect you, your livelihood, your children, etc.
Keep in mind, I DO NOT believe Spirit is always fixated on you, nor always catches nasty work or intentions being sent your way. Sometimes, they have to allow things for you to learn and evolve from, sometimes they need to know what is happening as well to best intervene and resolve the situation.
Essentially, sometimes people are the instrument of their own karma – if they gave unjustifiably in your mind gave harm to you, you have to right to send it back to them. I do not see any Karmic issues there in my opinion; I do know many disagree with me and that is fine too; you MUST GO WITH WHAT FEELS BEST FOR YOU!
Also, when conducting any magical ritual, you are always giving up something to affect this change and incur expense: spiritually, emotionally and possibly karmically. There IS ALWAYS a cost, it may not be seen today, you may not know where Spirit is drawing from to affect this change for you or where they may be pulling it from down the road, but there is always a spiritual cost involved for any type of work.
We always say be very careful what you wish for, not only will you get it, but you may find out the cost taken out of somewhere else in your life was too great for the outcome; you may be averted from that job opportunity because you put all of your energies into something else or you may have missed the perfect situation with a partner because you were too focused on fixing the last mate and your relationship issues, etc. These are just some conceptual examples of course on a very complicated topic of the principles of spiritual intervention.
Voodoo Spells, Rituals, & Spell Kit Tips
Although our spell kit manuals, Gris-Gris bag instructions and ritual bath kit instructions are very detailed, we still receive emails from people with more questions so we would like to address them here for your convenience. If you need more time with one of our experienced practitioners to go over the instructions, you must schedule a spiritual consultation time to go over the details of your situation personally as the stores are not able to accommodate such time consuming conversations without an appointment. Please click here to order your spiritual consultation!
- First, we DO NOT encourage people using 14 different Spell Kits from different places simultaneously. If you are already working with another practitioner’s products, ritual items, spell kits, etc. we really recommend you finish your work and wait for the results. You really do not want to be invoking conflicting Deities, Spirits, Lwa, etc. during your ritual work as this truly DOES NOT BENEFIT YOU. We receive so many calls from people who want to perform our ritual kits, but they are in the middle of someone else’s Wiccan, Celtic, Voodoo, etc. ritual kit – which is great, but continue with what you are working with first and then see if you need a different approach. Not everyone’s ritual work is going to work for myriad reasons but once engaged, you really need to complete the ritual to the end so you can see which path is working for you.
- Please READ all the instructions very carefully before conducting your rituals – read the manuals, instruction cards and web site information twice or three times if you need to – most of your questions are indeed answered in these places. Also, if there is a word you do not recognize for whatever reason, please look it up in the dictionary. For example, do not call the store to ask what a chakra is, you should be able to research this on your own with no problem. Also, please exercise a little common sense and reason in performing your spell kit, do not call the store to confirm the spell kit instructions, they are as simple as possible. If you need personal time to go over the manual, you must schedule a consultation to do so, please click here to order your spiritual consultation!
- When performing any Voodoo spell kit, ritual kit, etc., please be in a private environment, relaxed and focused on your ritual tasks. Do not let roommates, lovers, mates, the telephone, email, pager, etc. get in your way of your time with Spirit. Do not tell everyone on the planet you are doing spell work, do not engage in drama with people you are performing the spell work on, do not call, harass, stalk, get into emotional histrionics or arguments with your mate when performing your spell work, etc. Just do your ritual work and please, please, please, exercise some patience too. Do not email the last day of the ritual with questions about what time will this take affect, or anything along those lines, we have no way of knowing when all of your requests, if all are possible, will come to fruition. Please review the “Do Voodoo Rituals Work Section” above for further explanation.
- Your ritual work should take about 15-30 minutes per day, each day for the entire time or days of the ritual. Do not skip a day, do not skip a few weeks, etc. conduct your ritual each day until your spell kit or ritual work is complete. If you are forced to skip a day, then you must do 2 rituals the very next day at different times to make up the ritual time you lost.
- The time of day isn’t so important as long as you are performing your ritual approximately the same time each day. Do your very best to allocate this time for the duration of the ritual towards your spell work.
- Although the spell kit manuals cover in great detail the offerings for the Lwa, please use your best judgment should certain items not be available when purchasing your offerings. All offerings are available at any grocery store in the US or convenience store, these are not difficult to obtain. Example, if they are out of Coconut Candy, substitute with coconut cookies, coconut pies, etc. Also, leave offerings outside each day if possible, try to bury them under a tree or at a crossroads, if this is not possible, dispose of them respectfully and explain to the spirits the reason you are unable to bury it or leave outside at a crossroads, this way they know it was intended for them regardless of your situation!
- If you are unable to purchase alcohol, substitute it with different sodas, the Lwa love Soda and Fizzy drinks too. Same with tobacco, use candies or other treats to show your gratitude.
- Your offerings should be well thought out and carefully chosen with your best efforts and sincerity – this is the goal after all, not the specific brand label of the product. What you give, you offer with your heart – your true intentions to sacrifice and thank Spirit are the purpose of the offerings.
- Let your candles burn and equal amount of time each day, if need be, make equal distant hash marks in the candles for the amount of days you will need them so you can insure your candles burn the same amount of time each day.
- When instructions say “anoint” this means to rub oil on the spell kit candles or pour a few drops of oil or a few pinches of powder each day in your gris-gris bag for the prescribed amount of days.
- Please go with spirit or instinct on any other elements you would like to add to your altar or ritual items as you go. If you adding more offerings, placing objects on the altar, bathing before the ritual, etc. is purposeful for you, then do it; this is really between you and spirit.
Perfume, Potions, & Elixirs Questions
All of Erzulie’s Magical Perfumes, Love Potions, Exquisite Elixirs & Body Pastes are already handcrafted and ritualized for you, all you need to do is apply to the body like you would any perfume or body spray. I receive many emails from people not sure of how to use them, and I don’t include instructions with these product lines as they are Spiritual Body Perfumes and Sprays and you merely wear them to affect these changes in your life.
NATURAL SPIRITUAL SOAP QUESTIONS
All of Erzulie’s Natural Organic Goat’s Milk Soaps and Spiritual Soaps are already handcrafted and ritualized for you, all you need to do is wash with them, like you would any soap. I receive many emails from people not sure of how to use them, and I don’t include instructions with the natural soap product lines as they are Spiritual Soaps and you merely wash with them to affect these changes in your life.
SPIRITUAL BATH RITUAL QUESTIONS
All of Erzulie’s Spiritual Ritual Bath Kits are already handcrafted and ritualized for you and arrive with detailed instructions. The most common question I have is about the 7 knob candle. Occasionally, these candles do not burn down very fast and can actually take much longer to burn than your bath time. This is okay, but PLEASE – DO NOT stay in the bathtub until you are freezing because the candle has not fully burned down a knob – I am surprised at the number of people who do this every day because the instructions say “let one of the knobs burn down while in the bath tub.” Yes, it says this but I am also assuming you are going to use a bit of common sense too. When you feel your bath ritual time is over, simply step out of the tub and let the candle continue to burn in an area you can observe (NEVER leave a burning candle unattended) until the knob has fully burned down. This ritual is not to chain you inside a freezing tub once the water cools down, it is to draw spirit to you while performing the ritual. Our new Voodoo Bath Ritual Kits now arrive with our famous Goat’s Milk Spiritual Soaps – while the instructions do not explain how to use the soap, we assume you will know how to wash with the soap while in the bathtub. If in doubt, please read the Natural Spiritual Soap Section.
Custom Spells Versus Stock Kits
Custom kits are specifically handcrafted for you depending upon the complexity of your situation, usually they are suggested when you are trying to delve into something with multiple layers of issues and usually involving 2 or more parties within a relationship or situation. Please note, One (1) Custom Spell kit cannot cover a love triangle, a career move, banishing several different obstacles and winning a medical malpractice suit at one time – this is not possible with just one kit. The custom kits work on the your specific case within it’s “like” genre. For example, it can deal with the relationship issues, or the legal issues, or the obstacles, but not all three categories crafted and ritualized in just one 9 day kit.
Custom Spell Kits are a product that is created exclusively for you and the subjects you name based upon the details you MUST remit. I may also require some biological samples (hair or handwriting is fine), sent in plastic bags, photographs, physical description, geographical location, full names, DOB’s and any other details on the subjects you can provide along with your WRITTEN details as to what you want accomplished before I handcraft the appropriate elements, ritual items and instructions for you to perform your Custom 9 Day Voodoo Spell Ritual. Again, this is not something I recommend this except in very difficult situations. You may need Stock Ritual kits along with a Custom Ritual as well to bring about all the changes you are seeking.
Custom rituals and custom spells require a spiritual consultation to review the details and complexity of your situation. Please click here to order your spiritual consultation! Custom work has a much higher success rate than basic/stock ritual work, around 85-90% effective, largely due to the practitioners performing additional work on your behalf, and are mainly reserved for very complicated cases, however, you are subject to the Karmic aspects of your life path as well and therefore a successful outcome or obtaining exactly what you think should happen cannot be 100% guaranteed. Please read more about “Guarantees” and the “Do Voodoo Rituals Work” Section for more detail.
Once again, if we haven’t made this clear enough, here is further elaboration on this concept of Guarantees in any spiritual or magical rituals. First, if ANYONE on the web is guaranteeing the results of their ritual work – THEY ARE LYING! No one is GOD and therefore cannot possibly guarantee the outcome of your situation. There are sites that will refund you money if you are not satisfied with your product, and that is entirely different.
We cannot, nor will not, claim your ritual will have a 100% successful outcome as YOU desire; we have no way of knowing how you followed the instructions, if you changed your mind mid-ritual, if you actually attempted to perform your ritual, if what you are requesting is not possible since we really don’t know your Karmic path nor do we know every single influence affecting your particular situation just to name a few of the many reasons.
This truly applies to everyone actually, there isn’t a practitioner alive who knows any of this information the way God does, therefore, after all ritual work is complete, the final outcome is always left up to Spirit and what they deem is the best resolution and outcome is for you.
We DO guarantee we use only the finest, organic ingredients available by the season, the highest grade precious and pure essential oils anywhere, that our products are based upon the best and most authentic Voudou or Spiritual methods possible. We also guarantee that if a product arrives damaged, we will replace that product upon receipt of you returning the damaged product. If something is missing from your product or kit, we will gladly send you that item immediately and free of charge. We guarantee you will always receive caring customer support for anything you may need and a timely response from us 100% of the time.
Can I Perform My Own Ritual?
Absolutely! You don’t need to be a Voudou practitioner to obtain results with your problem; the Lwa (Loas) are here to help you and are happy to do so. All you need is a sincere effort and best of intentions when working with your own Spell kit. We provide detailed instructions in each of our spell kits and magical rituals to help you obtain successful results when working with Spirit.
Is Voudou, Voodoo, Vodou, Magic – Demonic, Bad, Evil…?
Personally, I have always found “Good, Bad and Evil” are concepts; usually determined by ones own perception. For example, is it bad that someone else got that job you wanted and you didn’t? To you I’m sure it seems “bad”, to the other person, I’m sure it seems “good”. Essentially, these are concepts that only apply depending upon your perspective.
As for Voodoo, Voudou, Vodou, Witchcraft & Ancient Religions, et al, I do want to address first, for people to please stop watching bogus Hollywood movies or TV specials that misrepresent these amazing, Earth-loving & spiritually reciprocal religions. The mass-media images of Voudou among many others are terribly misleading and completely inaccurate. All religions have entities with both benevolent and dark sides to their nature; in Voudou, each deity has different personas.
They are the same spirit in essence but from different Voudou “families” to provide the varying services required. For example, the Rada Family is the most benevolent while the Petro Family is one of the fiercest; our kits use the appropriate Lwa, depending upon your situation, to best serve you, without causing harm to others.
The same concepts hold true for just about every pantheon I know of, all spirits have duality to them depending upon what tasks they have to perform for you. This does not means we do not condone causing harm or seeking revenge on others; we always offer you a better way to resolve your situation. We do understand however, that you ultimately have free will and take no responsibility should you choose a more vengeful method in which to solve your problems.
I have found it’s never the “religion” or “spirits” that are bad or harmful, it is more the “religious” that misrepresent or abuse their power and knowledge on behalf of the Spirit World. I have also found a great deal of ignorance in understanding ancient paths and traditions especially in “modern” cultures, which are so very disconnected from spirituality. It is due to these fears of the unknown, ignorance of ancient paths and belief systems that religions like Voudou are portrayed deplorably and extremely inaccurate.
For example, every day we see the media coming to New Orleans to do a documentary on REAL Voudou, the authentic religion, they promise to portray the religion accurately, etc. After every single practitioner in New Orleans has spent endless amounts of time educating these slick producers for free, then they run their TV Shows or Films on nothing but Skulls, Human Sacrifices, Vampires, etc. which have nothing to do with Voodoo and completely discounting the religion, spirituality and the education they received on this religion – why you ask?
Because nothing sells better than “gore and glam”, and they exploit Voodoo, among many other traditions, to shock and titillate the public to glean viewers. More viewers mean they can sell more toothpaste and shampoo for their advertisers and quite frankly, they could care less about educating the public on any topic for that matter when they can make tons of money off airtime.
Simply stated, if you are basing your perceptions and knowledge on any topic, especially Voodoo or Ancient Religions from TV, Magazines or Films, with the exception of a few very legitimate media outlets (National Geographic for example), do not consider the information valid. Mass media is not a source of legitimate, intelligent information or research on any topic in all honesty.
Miscellaneous Silly Questions (Which Will NOT Be Responded to)
- No, we cannot help you win the lottery or make you millions overnight – you must help yourself in order to be successful, there are no quick shortcuts to a success; we can however, help you open up doors of opportunities with certain money products.
- No, we cannot help you walk on water; become invisible, fly on a broomstick, light people on fire by looking at them, summon vampires, make you taller, shorter, skinnier, change your eye, hair or skin color, reverse your age or anything else equally as ridiculous.
- No, we cannot guarantee you will become a movie star, marry a movie star, become famous, or the president, or anything else you desire that is purely ego driven.
- No, we cannot insure you will become pregnant, marry someone who doesn’t love you, separate a family because you LUST AFTER a particular married person.
- No, we cannot turn someone who is gay into someone straight, make you a Don Juan or a Femme Fatale, or anything else as equally unrealistic. Certain products we carry will certainly enhance your attractiveness to certain people and can make you more desirable to certain people, but you must be reasonable in your expectations.
We are here to help with legitimate life problems, please do not disrespect our beliefs by asking me to help you with the ridiculous concepts you see on TV, in the movie theaters, or in comic books about supernatural powers. An invisible world certainly exists parallel to ours of course, but not for impressing people with parlor tricks, only to help people in difficult situations.
Free Voudou or Spiritual Services
I get a lot of email from people who want to conduct their own rituals, buy or make their own products or do it all themselves, and then want FREE lessons as to how to invoke the Lwa, or what offerings to leave on which days, or how to properly use a Veve, etc.
Or we receive emails from people who buy other people’s products and because they are never available to answer your question, respond to your email nor have a phone number, they call us to explain how to use them – as if we’d know how to use someone else’s items. We honestly have no idea what they are giving you or how they want you to use the items so you need to contact the place where you bought your items and ask them for assistance.
We only provide instructions, consultations and assistance to clients; a CLIENT being defined as a paying customer. If you want to do it yourself or do it elsewhere – please do – and we wish you the VERY BEST of success, however, please don’t expect our practitioners to provide you instructions, advice, Veves, techniques or anything else related to your own ritual work or explain another companies ritual work. Also, there are many terrific resources on the web and in print, if you are that interested in conducting your own Voudou rituals, please put a little effort into your research.
I also get a lot of questions as to why spiritual services cost money or can they pay after they “see” results. This one surprises me since I haven’t heard of anyone yet workling for FREE in any other industry and I’m sure you don’t either. Please respect everyone’s professional time as we do yours. Also, everyone must pay before any ritual work is performed, otherwise we won’t be able to obtain the tools and offerings needed to begin your ritual. Second, since the concept of “results” is truly left to the Lwa or Spirit and what they deem is necessary or beneficial to you, therefore, we cannot control every aspect they have to maneuver to bring you the desired outcome and in what time frame. Please review the aforementioned sections on Do Voodoo Rituals Work, Guarantees as that question not only won’t be entertained, but we won’t even respond if asked.
We are skilled workers; we have trained, studied, paid our dues, practiced, failed, succeeded, sacrificed, continuously study and learn to serve you better each and every day, therefore, it is WORK, just like any other job. When everyone else starts working for FREE, so will we. Products, time, divination, altar rooms, offerings, consultations to our Godparents – just to name a few of the extensive elements that go into being a practitioner – all cost money; no such thing as FREE oils, herbs, roots, plants, fetishes, dolls, labor, products, offerings, masterful knowledge, gifts for the Lwa and operating expenses.
Few expect a Catholic, Baptist, Jewish Ceremony, Wedding, Baptism, Service, Event, etc. to be free, the same concept and respect applies to all other religions as well.
Also, just because a practitioner charges for their time and you didn’t GET THE EXACT results you thought you should, doesn’t mean they didn’t do their very, very best for you. Every practitioner I know pours 100% of their power, energy, knowledge and effort into your ritual and often won’t even take a case on unless they get an approval from their Lwa to do so; this kind of dedication to both you and their Lwa are invaluable. What little is charged is usually for the offerings, the rituals themselves and the practitioner’s time for the intense amount of planning, knowledge, work and divinations that go into your ritual.
Also, for outstanding detail on every possible question asked about Voodoo or more information on the Voodoo religion, please review our Book Section – you will find terrific resources to research this topic.