Thank You for visiting Erzulie’s Authentic Voodoo of New Orleans! Answers to most of your questions are located here. Please make sure to review this section very carefully.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT METHODS:
Credit Card Order Policy:
- Erzulie’s, Inc. adheres to ALL merchant account guidelines. Certain Credit Card Issuing Banks require us to ship orders over $250.00 to the Card Holder’s Billing address.
- Their policy is to protect consumers from fraudulent transactions due to stolen or cloned credit cards, and implemented automatically by the card issuing bank and their merchant gateway.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have different shipping requirements on large purchase so we can assist with other payment available options.
- We reserve the right to refuse service at anytime, including in-person or online transactions if fraud detection flags are triggered.
Secure Order Policy:
- For security purposes, ALL ORDERS OVER $500.00 are processed through confirmed PayPal accounts only.
- Unconfirmed or Non-verified accounts may be automatically voided by PayPal at their discretion.
- You may mail a Money Order if that applies to you ~ see Mail Order instructions below.
- 2.5%-5.0% of your transaction amount will not be returned by PayPal, nor your Bank in the event an order is cancelled by you. Please see our cancellations policy below.
- NOTE: If the banking industry changes their non-refundable fee policy, we will remove this notification.
- Debit Card Users: Please check with your bank on their “temporary authorization funds” hold policies. If your card or order attempt was declined your bank may STILL WITHHOLD THOSE FUNDS for several days. You must contact your bank to inquire as to their policies on releasing their temporary hold of your funds.
Phone & Mail Orders:
- Phone Orders: email email@example.com with the complete list of your order items and phone number. We will call you back the next business day to collect your payment details and process your credit card.
- Domestic Mail Orders: please Click Here to learn how.
- International Mail Orders (outside USA): please Click Here to learn how.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING QUESTIONS & TIME FRAMES:
- Due to the handcrafted and spiritual nature of our items, please allow 2 to 10 business days to prepare and ship your order in the event certain materials are delayed.
- To ensure quality and for security purposes we ship via USPS Priority & Ground with signature confirmation in most cases.
- Our packaging and shipping labels are discreet and generic looking to insure your privacy. Erzulie’s, Inc. is printed as the return address as legally required.
- Please Click Here to learn more about the Domestic shipping process, time frames, indemnifications and shipping policies.
- Shipping costs, fees, delays and/or returns are non-refundable and solely at the risk and responsibility of the customer. You will be referred back here with any Domestic Shipping questions.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING QUESTIONS & TIME FRAMES:
- Due to the handcrafted and spiritual nature of our items, please allow 2 to 8 weeks to prepare and ship your order due to any Custom’s delays .
- To ensure quality and for security purposes we ship via USPS Global Priority International.
- Our packaging and shipping labels are discreet and generic looking to insure your privacy. Erzulie’s, Inc. is printed on the return address as legally required.
- Please Click Here to learn about the International shipping process, time frames, indemnifications, customs and shipping policies.
- Shipping costs, fees, customs, foreign laws or policies of their country, delays and/or returns are non-refundable and solely at the risk and responsibility of the customer. You will be referred back here with any International Shipping questions.
Yes they do – they really do! First, this is a religion, one of the world’s oldest religions, dating back thousands of years to Africa, specifically, the west coast of Africa. This is a monotheistic religion, we believe in one supreme creator (Bon Dieu or Gran Maitre) and while God is always present, God is not so involved in your every day secular trauma, trials and tribulations. In fact, God is perceived as a touch “disconnected” from human strife as God’s primary concerns are more on the Cosmic, Karmic, Evolving the Soul and Consciousness areas.
Most of the very life defining experiences you endure are essentially, part of your divine plan, karmically designed to evolve your soul, no matter how bitter or agonizing some of these situations may be. However, God hasn’t left you stranded – I promise, God has created amazing Spirits who intervene in very specific areas of human need and these divine messengers and helpers are collectively known as the Lwa, Loas, Orishas, Nkisis, Invisibles or Mysteries along with the divine intervention from all of our ancestors, those we have known and those we have never known, who have come long before us, guiding us throughout our journey here on Earth. It is through the help of these amazing spiritual entities and our beloved ancestors that much can be altered, avoided, enhanced and improved in your life on every level. This is why reverence, honor and representations of these powerful spiritual energies are always displayed in the homes and work places of Voodoo Practitioners.
This of course, is a brief and cursory overview of a very complex, multi-faceted spiritual belief system, but this ancient religion would not have survived thousands years without being empowering (learn more about the Voodoo Love Spells & Rituals in our academic Articles Section too!). Simply stated, Voudou absolutely works, not only the magical aspect, but also to keep you connected to spirit, grounded, protected and enlightened. The magical aspect of the religion is very effective in changing a very difficult situation, repairing love relationships, protecting you from ill-will or harmful people, healing you from a past traumas, opening up doors of opportunity in your life, putting you on your correct path, just to name a few out the endless areas the Lwa (Loa) assist you.
Most situations can be changed, altered or greatly improved, providing it does not alter certain karmic lessons you have to learn or endure here on Earth. For an example, in the case of bringing a lover back, if it is your lover’s karma to be with someone else who is to provide certain lessons instead of you, then no, the Lwa (Loas) will not interfere or alter that Karmic lesson. Again, this is a very simplistic example on this topic for conceptual purposes only.
Most often, people want to know “when will I get everything I want?” “When will this work?” or variations of questions along those lines. While we are very sympathetic to those in extremely difficult, painful and challenging situations and do understand the anxiety behind their questions, the fact of the matter is: there is no simple, magic bullet to fix everything.
As I’m sure we can all agree, humans are usually their worst enemy and often do not want to make the difficult choices and sacrifices to position their lives in a better or more positive environment. We are not so good at change are we? Time frames for improvement or resolution on any matter hinge greatly on your willingness to recognize your contributions to the problem, your poor choices or poor behavioral habits and, your willingness to move past these impediments. Many of the other issues the Lwa, (Loas) will intervene and help maneuver out of your way or in your favor. Typically, ritual results range between 80-90% success rates, however, they do not just hand you your wish, (if only it were that easy) you must put a lot of work, energy, focus and gratitude into your request. Often, ritual results can take a great deal of time as well; the Lwa work in their own time frame, however, most see movement in their lives, results and often, a resolution within 20-60 days after completion of the ritual or spiritual work. In my experience, your commitment to your spiritual work, evolution and faith expedites your resolution on any situation.
I often receive emails from people absolutely convinced they are the victim of evil spiritual work, cursing, hexing and this is why nothing works out in their lives. There are many cases of highly skilled practitioners who can send very dark, negative and harmful spirits towards you to impede your life, but also don’t disregard you are your very own “demon” too. It is much easier to blame the “invisible” versus your poor choices and lack of personal responsibility in the matter. Always do a self-inventory first. That is not to say people are not infected by dark strangleholds which contribute to self-destructive behaviors but when you live in a reckless manner, surrounded by low-vibrational energies, you also open the door to those dark and toxic energies to gain a foothold. To determine all of this truly you will need expert spiritual guidance.
Dark energies do contribute to poor life choices, such as spending all of your money, not paying the mortgage until you are homeless, drink excessively, abuse drugs with the grocery money, hurt, harm or abuse your partner until they leave you, then stalk them because you can’t understand why they want nothing to do with you,, etc. The list of dark forces interfering with life choices is endless. When you open the door to dark spirits, they will remain in your life exacerbating the misery and chaos. We offer numerous articles on Dark Forces, Black Magic, Signs of a Curse and Signs of Spiritual Warfare in our extensive article sections at Erzulie’s too!
We absolutely recognize negative spiritual energies, hexes, curses and horrible ritual work directed at others to destroy their lives. For those who truly have serious situations of work being done against them, where everything is unraveling, severe illnesses, severe accidents, unforeseen obstacles broad-siding you and causing your life to spiral out of control when their were previous balanced, and are seeking our assistance to resolve your situation, we require the scheduling of a spiritual consultation to determine what forces are at work before recommending any spiritual work or remedies. Often times the best ritual solutions often require Reverse a Curse, Banishing & Reversing and Undo Spiritual Warfare Voodoo Spells & Rituals.
Folks, this is for all the millions of calls I get per day in the store with the same story. “I gave so and so thousands of dollars for something or other, and now I cannot locate them, they will not return my call, they will not email me back, I think I’ve been scammed….”
I always ask: who is this person (or company) and what were the details of the situation? I ask this out of respect for my colleagues as well; often legitimate practitioners get blamed when their client didn’t win the lotto of something equally as ridiculous, so out of respect for those amazing practitioners available in the world, I always give them the benefit of the doubt as many people often have unreasonable expectations to begin with NO MATTER how many times they are told the reality of spiritual work and possible outcomes. And also, WHAT KIND of work was done for you? Was it the RIGHT KIND OF RITUALS – this is where an expert consultation comes in VERY HANDY! It is well worth speaking to one of our expert Vodou Practitioners, Mambos and Hougans to see what is really needed to fix this situation.
This DOES NOT MEAN you have been scammed just because “Johnny married another woman after all” or you “didn’t win the Nobel Prize” or they couldn’t make your “destiny different then what YOU wanted.” Any legitimate practitioner will disclose the potential outcomes and the realities of situations that cannot be altered. If you choose not to listen and go ahead with someone’s spell ritual anyway, do not blame Voodoo for no results, you got results, the results were just not what YOU wanted – please read the Does Voodoo Work Section for more explanation.
I always say, your prayers and petitions to the spirits are ALWAYS answered; sometimes the answer is “No!”
For those who have been truly scammed and ripped off, my heart goes out to you; it is disgraceful and embarrassing for every spiritual worker to hear of yet another scumbag has preyed on the vulnerable. So many practitioners and spiritual workers I personally know are so devout and dedicated to serving and have provided incredible assistance to their clients for years. Here’s how you can determine if you are working with a shady practitioner or spiritual organization.
- They have no legitimate method of which to receive funds for their items, such as a merchant account or credit card capability, no phone number, no business address, street address, store front, or live humans to speak/chat/message with . If they are operating using only anonymous digital payments, Western Union or money orders only, that should raise a red flag. Normally, legitimate businesses undergo much scrutiny, credit checks, background checks, operating license verification and financial review before a bank will issue them a merchant account, which certainly increases their credibility and gives you the consumer, an avenue to locate the company should a dispute arise.
- They address themselves as “The Amazing This and That” “The Most Powerful This and That” “The Voodoo Queen or King of This and That” and are STILL not accessible in any way other than the cloak of the internet with no names, addresses, and contact information.
- They GUARANTEE the outcome work! I GUARANTEE this is a SCAM – “send me thousands and I GUARANTEE Johnny will return” for example – that is ridiculous to even consider as they ARE NOT GOD and cannot possibly know what is going on with Johnny’s Karma or life path, or what YOUR spirits may want for you? Ritual work always helps but sometimes it helps to move you past a toxic and harmful situation.
- They demand, force, insist, terrorize you into sending money immediately even though they have NOT conducted any consultation or divination to even determine what is going on in your situation!
- Their initial consultation, should you even obtain one, always tells you this situation can be repaired, reconciled or fixed in amazingly, 24 – 72 hours (or whatever idiotic time frame) – for sure, just send them money and all will be perfect. Yeah, right! Often times it is for your higher good to move past a dark cycle and any credible practitioners will advise you of that and never sell you false hope.
- Ritual work ALWAYS requires thousands of dollars for them to perform – this is simply NOT TRUE!!!! While some rituals can for sure, often, something subtle like a good cleansing and banishing ritual can move mountains for you.
- They offer no verification on their credentials, experience, colleagues, reputation, explanation on their products or services, no photos of the items on their websites, no details on the actual ritual work required and in what phases, time frames, ingredients, techniques and crafting, etc. Spiritual products should ALWAYS be handcrafted, find out where and how they make theirs before you buy them. Further, if you go with their products and services, they should disclose every bit of expense, elements needed, educate you on the rituals, disclose the divination results and offerings to which Lwa or Spirits upfront in a fixed cost before purchasing any custom or spiritual rituals, fetish, spell kit, etc. Have them disclose the details before buying – like you would ANY PRODUCT!
- USE YOUR BRAINS NOT YOUR EMOTIONS: Find out how or observe HOW the purported most powerful guru LIVES, their environment, their friends, and their stability. If they are living in unstable conditions and cannot maintain the most basic elements of continuity; for example: cannot keep their phone connected, cannot seem to pay their bills, cannot seem to live a balanced life, seem embittered and nasty about everyone, are always the victim of spiritual attacks, trash other practitioners behind their backs to get your business, live in abject poverty or filth although claim to be able to make you millions, or cannot seem to maintain a stable existence on any level, how on Earth are they going to HELP YOU with anything. They can’t even manage their own lives. Who cares what they say to about their powers, purported knowledge, levels of initiations: the first sign of a strong spiritual worker is THE QUALITY OF THEIR OWN LIVES!!!!!! How are they living? Are they mindful, disciplined, honorable, hard workers, truthful, responsible, accountable and respectful to themselves, their environment and most importantly, Spirit? FIND OUT FIRST!!!!! Many purported Spiritual Master “talk the talk” , look good on paper, tell you everything you want to hear, but can they TRULY “walk the walk” of maintaining a spiritual life & serving above all else?